The Power 7 with Kate….
Kate McCallum, Director of Multiforte Financial Services and AFA Inspire National Chair shares her passion for financial advice, advice to her younger self and her most recent high-five super-mogul moment!
1. Why financial advice? It’s a dynamic, innovative profession in which I can have a positive impact. And every day, I do things that improve someone’s life – whether it’s solving a money question, guiding through a challenging decision, or easing their mind. It doesn’t get better than that!
- What are you most proud of?
Creating and growing, together with my husband, our advisory business – we have a great team and deep, rich relationships with just 100 clients.3. What advice would you give to your younger self?
Don’t be afraid to ask for what you want.
4. Your most recent ‘high-five’ moment?
Skiing in complete flow down one of my favourite ski runs called the ‘super mogul’.
5. Favourite holiday destination?
Japan – came initially for the skiing, keep coming back as I love the people, beauty and culture.
6. Your big hairy audacious goal for 2019?
Write a book.
7. Where will you be in ten years?
Leading Multiforte, able to hold my own in Japanese, racing my grandchildren skiing down the ‘super mogul’.