AFA News 10 December 2021. On Friday 10 December 2021, FASEA released an announcement regarding the November 2021 exam results. Click here for the FASEA media release.
Important highlights are:
- 17,950 financial advisers have passed the exam to date.
- 15,500 are recorded as active financial advisers on the ASIC FAR.
- 2,129 advisers sat the November exam and 52% (1,100) passed.
- 3,197 advisers have completed more than one sitting of the exam with 66% passing at re-sit. We therefore estimate that 1,087 advisers have completed at least 2 attempts of the exam, however are yet to pass and will be eligible for the exam extension to 30 September 2022.
- We estimate 741 advisers attempted the November exam for the first time with 63% (approx. 467) passing.
This is the last exam for 2021, which now suggests that there will be 15,500 advisers who have passed and are on the FAR who will continue to practice along with approximately 1,087 who will have the opportunity to sit the exam again in 2022 and can continue practicing until 30 September 2022.
For any questions on the FASEA exam, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Issued 10.12.2021. AFA Policy & Education Update