AFA News 20 January 2022. 1 January 2022 saw FASEA cease its operations, with implications for the FASEA Website, which is no longer active. The information that was previously available to financial advisers and Licensees has now been moved or archived.
Most Information that was previously found on the FASEA website has been moved to either the Treasury website or the ASIC Advice Hub.
To access the Treasury site for all Financial Adviser Standards information Click here
The Treasury site contains the following:
- Existing adviser information – includes the current list of approved courses and the recognition of prior learning (RPL) credits available – Click here
- Continuing Professional Development – Click here
- New Entrant information – Click here
- Professional Year – Click here
- Code of Ethics – Click here
- Qualified tax-relevant provider – Click here
- Frequently Asked Questions resource – Click here
To access the ASIC Advice Hub click here
The ASIC Advice Hub contains information on topics and issues relating to financial advice, including; Licensee obligations for running a financial advice business, educational requirements, all ASIC guidance (Regulatory Guides, Information Sheets, Reports and Consultation Papers) and details on the ASIC Registers.
Note: All previous FASEA content has been moved to an archive site, which you can continue to access – Click here
Issued 20.01.2022. AFA Policy & Education Update