2023 United Association Roadshow
Join us for this brand new Roadshow series of full day events, visiting ten capital and regional city locations.
A full day event visiting 10 locations around the country throughout May and early June.
This is a not to be missed signature event, and a fantastic opportunity for professional development and interaction with your peers.
Each full day event will feature:
- Updates from the Chair & CEO.
- A critical Policy and Advocacy Update for members.
- CPD with a focus on Regulation, Ethics and Client Care delivering up to an estimated 5 CPD hours of unsponsored content.
- Peer to peer learning, with fellow practitioners sharing their best ideas and practical takeaways.
- Plenty of opportunities to meet with colleagues at the networking breaks, lunch and post-event drinks.
- A special curated program, designed to keep you up to date with current trends and industry knowledge.
- A dedicated Roadshow Exhibition showcasing the Roadshow Event Partners.