2023 AFA & FPA United Association Roadshow
Join us for this brand new Roadshow series of full day events, visiting ten capital and regional city locations.
The AFA and FPA, are joining forces to deliver the United Association Roadshow – a full day event visiting 10 locations around the country throughout May and early June.
This is a not to be missed signature event, and a fantastic opportunity for professional development and interaction with your peers.
Each full day event will feature:
- Updates from the Chair & CEO.
- A critical Policy and Advocacy Update for members.
- CPD with a focus on Regulation, Ethics and Client Care delivering up to an estimated 5 CPD hours of unsponsored content.
- Peer to peer learning, with fellow practitioners sharing their best ideas and practical takeaways.
- Plenty of opportunities to meet with colleagues at the networking breaks, lunch and post-event drinks.
- A special curated program, designed to keep you up to date with current trends and industry knowledge.
- A dedicated Roadshow Exhibition showcasing the Roadshow Event Partners.
Early Bird Tickets are now available until midnight on Thursday 30 March.
Simply enter the discount code EARLY23 at registration to access the below pricing!